- I had a dentist appointment last Wednesday. For a cavity, not just the cleaning. I loathe going to the dentist. My face was numb for three hours after the tooth was fixed. Totally put me out of commission. Yuck.
- This week Turbo has started off with a bang. We got two, two calls from the school yesterday about him. One was for a field trip he in going on today--he needed to get his permission slip signed so he could turn it in--he claims he lost it.
- Anyway, that one was easy. The other call was for an altercation he had in gym class. He started a fight. OK, so his side of the story is they have been playing basketball and another kid has been pushing Turbo's buttons and got in his face and knocked the ball away and told Turbo he got served. Turbo finally had enough and kicked him. Turbo was the one who got in trouble. He gets four strikes a semester before disciplinary actions are taken, so he's on strike one. Middle school is going to be interesting.
- So after that who needs a laugh:
|For anyone who follows Big Bang Theory.|
- We have ordered Bruiser new glasses after the other ones he had took a walk somewhere. I have a sneaking suspicion they may have inadvertently been throw away. our Eye doctor has a deal where if you buy children's frames, the lenses are only $1. Makes the bite a bit less to replace Bruiser's glasses.
- And since we were strongly requested to attend the football game this weekend, we are going to the game. It's energy weekend and a good opportunity for Nick to network. And hey, free tickets to the game. Wyoming might win another game. Last weekend we got spanked by Oregon. Kind of saw that coming though. Anyway, it's an afternoon of being adults. Always a good thing.