Tuesday, September 30, 2014

10 Random Things for September

And we have reached the end of the month.  September seemed to go by in a flash. Now is a good time to look back and find ten things about the month that make me smile:


Emmy Mom1. We did the Monster trucks as a family:

2. We got our first snow of the season:

3. Both boys have done fairly well at school.  Bruiser is rocking kindergarten and Turbo is adjusting to middle school.
4.Nick had a awesome time archery hunting.  He didn't get an animal, but he got to see some amazing country.
5.  Nick's excitement about his new piece of equipment is pretty cool!
6. We went to a home game for the Wyoming Cowboys--the local university.
7. Bruiser learned to ride a bike:
8. We enjoyed the season beginning of Big Bang Theory.  We truly enjoy watching that show.  It's fun, funny, and pretty good for our whole family.
9. Bruiser got his glasses replaced.  He really likes having his glasses for school. 
10. I have loved having time with these two awesome boys:
And now for a bit more random:
  • Nick did not succeed in getting an elk or a deer during archery season.  Now we are into rifle season.  Well it actually starts tomorrow. We are going to be going for a drive this weekend and the rifle will be going along as you never know what you will see. he will be taking more time to go hunt, but not time from work.  Rifle season is a bit easier--you don't have to get as close to them.
  • There was an epic sleepover at our house this weekend.  Sunday night to be exact.  The kids had Monday off from school, so I stayed home with them and we had cousins and another friend over for a sleepover.  The living room became kid central. Everyone had fun and there were no tears--mostly.
  • I rocked the laundry.  That feels so good, even if the piles just start growing again immediately.
  • We have gotten over an inch of rain in the last two days.  That is a ton of rain for these parts.  And the treat of snow is in the forecast again for tomorrow night. But by Monday it's supposed to be in the 60s again.  Weird, wonderful Wyoming weather.
Well that's my random for the week. Have a great week and go see Stacy! She who is now Random Queen, or our fearless leader of the random!
Stacy


4 comments:

  1. We had a ton of rain the last few days too. I am over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love The Big Bang Theory! And that it's the wonderful time of Fall TV! Yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say I rocked the laundry- it is such a rare thing around here :) So awesome that Bruiser learned how to ride a bike and good they are doing good in school. I am dreading the middle school years.
    Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SNOW???? I'll just be quiet over here about our weather. I was complaining it was getting chilly but definitely no snow!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails