Friday, March 29, 2013

Woo Hoo! It's Friday!

So it's Friday.  And this weekend is Easter. Dying eggs, Easter Bunny, family and all that jazz.  Better confess so I feel up to this weekend.

  • I'm not a huge fan of dying eggs.  
  • The boys enjoy it.
  • Me, eh, I can take it or leave it.
  • I'm annoyed with Blogger this morning.
  • When I logged in on Firefox it was all jumpy.
  • Maybe it was Firefox, but it was distracting enough to make me go use Chrome to log in.
  • I just love technology.
  • Migraines can go suck an egg.
  • Wine is definitely in order for tonight.
  • This last week has been long, draw out, strange and just plain unenjoyable.
  • The brightest spot was doing our taxes.
  • We don't have to pay so there's that.
  • Going home time can't come soon enough.
Go join Aubrey for more confessions. Confess yourself and link up!
 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Yep, I was pretty happy the year that the boys decided they didn't want to dye eggs. I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never introduced the whole dying eggs thing to my kids. I always just got them the plastic ones with candy inside. I hate dying eggs...hated it as a child...decided not to subject my children to it...you're better than I my dear. And wine is always in order!! :-) Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails