Friday, March 8, 2013

Confess, I Must

Finally Friday!  Who's with me that this is the best day of the week? I know, right? Friday has it going on.  It is so not Monday.  Now, let's get on with the confessions:

  • I sometimes get embarrassed for the characters on TV. 
  • When they do awkward things it makes me feel bad for them.
  • It has been a really long time since I have enjoyed a series of books as much as I have the Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger.
  • We are getting very excited for the trip next week.  
  • We leave a week from tomorrow.
  • I'm getting things gathered so the boys can have things to do.
  • It's a process.
  • I don't like how my mom cooks anymore.
  • I'm not sure if my tastes have changed, or how she cooks changed.
  • I truly don't like what she makes.
  • I feel guilty about that.
  • I overslept a bit this morning.
  • It's laundry weekend.
  • Not thrilled about that one.
  • Clean clothes are a must though.
And that about covers the confessions for this week. Go see Aubrey for more confessions and link up your own confessions.

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I heard those Parasol books were really good! I just never sat down to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Parasol books. They are so hard to put down.

    Laundry is definitely a must, especially right before a trip.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously the best day of the week, No joke!

    I get overly involved with my characters, so I totally get it about you feeling embarrassed for them!

    Lucky you with a trip! I need one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh also, they say your tastes change every 7 years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL You and my oldest daughter are soul sisters! When she re-watches a movie and there's a scene where a character dose something embarrassing, she fast forwards through the scene! Cute confession this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails