Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Confessions

After a week with 11 geology students, my two boys and my husband, I definitely have confessions.

  • The geology students were a bit ambitious.
  • We have done lots and lots of 60 mph geology.
  • A sort of "There it is kids!" trip.
  • (10 points for those who get that reference.)
  • It has been fun.
  • Never not fun.
  • But we will probably not plan so much for the next one.
  • If there is a next one.
  • I had a fabulous time meeting Gretchen in LA.
  • She graciously drove us all over, found a beach for my kids to play on, and was great to talk to.
  • I totally want to go see her again, for more time.
  • I want to get the five minute tour of Hollywood.
  • We really should see Disneyland.
  • The beach is calling our name too.
  • Yep a trip to LA is in order.
  • Definitely.

And that about covers the confessions for this week. I should have more next week, but I'm tired now and really need sleep, thankfully we get home tomorrow, weather permitting. Go see Aubrey for more confessions and link up your own confessions.

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Sounds fun! So jealous you got to meet Gretchen, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like every vacation I've ever taken. Minus the geology students, of course. How did Bruiser do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had such a wonderful time! You are welcome back any time. I want to get Turbo and Jude together. And Turbo + Jude + Disneyland would = Big Fun. Come on back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a blast! I really want to meet a bloggy friend. It's been on my goal list for a few years now.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails