Friday, March 15, 2013

Confessing, I Am

Friday is here. Only about the best day of the week. And ours is a short one as we need to get things ready for the trip. Now on to the confessions:

  • I am so stinking excited for this trip.
  • I am also a bit intimidated.
  • It's going to be a lot of time in the truck.
  • With two active boys.
  • Pray for us.
  • To tell the truth, I have done a lot to find activities for the the boys to do to stave off the Are we there yet whines.
  • I only hope it's enough.
  • I'm also a bit nervous/excited about having my first bloggy meet up.
  •  I'm meeting up in California with Gretchen of Second Blooming.
  • It's going to be fun, but I always get nervous about the face to face meetings.
  • I still have to pack.
  • For three of the four people who live in our house.
  • Tomorrow is going to come far too soon.
  • And to top everything off, our plumbing chose this morning to back up.
  • Home ownership is fun!
  • THink of me tonight.
  • I will be doing the flight of the bumble bee around the house to pack, clean and all before our 5:00am departure tomorrow.
Go confess and see how much better you feel.  Aubrey is hosting and would love to see you link up.

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg


7 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great trip (aside from boys in a car; ugh). Tell Gretchen I say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today will be challenging, but you're going to have so much fun on your trip. Take lots of pictures!

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous and safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is so awesome you'll meet Gretchen! Tell her I said hi too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always get really excited for trips too :D
    Good luck with all of the fun car ride games!!
    That's awesome you get to meet up with another blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! Have a safe trip and have lots of fun! Say hi to Gretchen for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait! I'm actually gonna get the car washed so I can drive you around without embarrassing myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw the joys of home ownership! I hope it all gets fixed before you leave.
    And good luck with the packing. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails