Friday, March 1, 2013

Time for a Little Confession

It's Friday and that means it's almost the weekend.  I'm so looking forward to going home time.  But on a Friday who isn't?  However, there are some things that I should get off my chest first.  That's right, it's confession time:

  • A night out with the girls is always good.
  • Drinking a few beers and talking it up--very good.
  • Relieving a bit of stress--great.
  • Time change is next week.
  • I'm not looking forward to this one.
  • It really screws up schedules around here.
  • Our friends are coming into town this weekend.
  • It's going to be a good time.
  • I think I have another kidney stone moving.
  • Lucky me.
  • I've been reading more.  
  • It's been really good for me.
  • Not so good for the house.
  • I have to clean this weekend. 
  • The dust rhinos are attempting to charge the boys.
  • I have the perfect weapon--the vacuum.
So since I intend to spend the weekend killing dust rhinos, what are you doing?  Write up a confession post and link it up with Aubrey.

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg


8 comments:

  1. I'd seriously kill for a beer. It's the one thing I miss when I am pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about the time change. It really does mess with schedules, but it's one more sign that spring is almost here. YAY!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dust rhinos! Love that visual. And since your confession indicates you actually do dust, I wonder what my dust she be compared to. Maybe a brontosaurus. As much of a clean freak as I am, I HATE dusting.

    Have an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kidney stones? Ugh. Jimmy gets them and they're awful. I have a question for you...which is more painful, giving birth or passing a kidney stone? This is the kind of argument we get in around my house.

    Good luck with the rhinos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh the girls night out - that can fix almost any week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A night out with the girls IS always good! :) Glad you got to relax and de-stress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. UGH forgot about the upcoming time change. Wish they'd leave it alone!

    Dust rhinos - that cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow time change already yuck and so sorry about the kidney Stone hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails