Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WWTK--We're Going on a Picnic

WWTK time again.  Rolls around every Wednesday.  This week is a bit random with some good weather fun as well.
  1. What is one thing you are never too busy for? Reading. And my boys. Should probably say my boys first, but reading keeps me sane so I can be happy mom, not snappy mom.
  2.  What is/are your favorite shows? Big Bang Theory, Top Gear, Mythbusters, What Not to Wear, Mysteries at the Museum.  Not a lot of network stuff in there. We tend toward the more educational stuff.
  3. Would you rather get a pedicure or a manicure?  Pedicure.  It'll last longer for me than a manicure.
  4. How do you spend your day when it is sunny and warm out? The first few we try to round everyone up and head for the hills--go find a dirt road to drive down and enjoy being out of town. In the summer, we like to hang outside and grill and let the boys be active, kooky boys.
  5. When is the last time you went on a picnic? An actual planned picnic?  Last summer.  We loaded up the two burner and went to the mountains to make breakfast.  It was a breakfast picnic beside a mountain lake.
  6. {bonus} What is your favorite thing to eat/bring to a picnic? Depends on the time of day and location of the picnic. I like to bring salad, unless we are four wheeling, then it's hotdogs and hamburgers trailside.
We don't really do traditional park like picnics, but often eat in the great outdoors.  Something about the mountains makes the food taste better.
Grab the questions for yourself and join Kensie and Scriptor for WWTK fun.

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I've noticed a few people have put reading, then said it should be their family/children - but we all need those relaxing hobbies to keep us sane, don't we? I don't think there's anything wrong with that :)

    Your descriptions of road-hunting and enjoying time in the mountains always gives me the desire to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lol'd at snappy mom. I am snappy no matter what. it's a tough habit to break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put reading too! I love, love, love reading :D
    My boyfriend and I love watching Myth Busters - it's such a fun show.
    Oh gosh BBQ sounds so dang good right now. I can't wait for Summer!!
    Sounds like a fun picnic!
    Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tv show one reminds me of "one of these things is not like the other!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't agree with you more. If you have ever read my blog you know we do lots of 4-wheeling and trail side eating. It's the absolute best :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snappy mom... haaa!

    Mountains DO make food taste better. Ahhhh I can't wait to go camping this year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails