Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WWTK-Deck the Walls

Time for We Want to Know with Kensie and Scriptor,  This week is all about redecorating:
1.  What is your favorite room in your house? (Bonus if you share a pic!)  That would be the kitchen since the remodel this summer.
2.  How organized are you? On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being most organized; I'd have to say maybe a 5, a 6 on good days.  I try, really I do, but life gets in the way.
3.  How did you find inspiration for your home?  Umm, not so much inspriation as what we could afford and the creativity that comes with having to work with what you have.  I call our style shabby traditional.  Shabby because we live in our house and it shows, traditional, because that's what Nick and I are drawn to.
4.  What is/was your favorite DIY project? The kitchen hands down.  Nick did a fabulous job with the remodel.  It looks great in there.
5.  Share your favorite website for ideas for your home?  I don't really have one.  I'm not motivated enough to really try decorating, so we go with looks that we don't have to change up all that much.  I like looking at other people's ideas now and then, but don't have a place to go specifically.



 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Nick did a great job!
    I'd have to say I am an eclectic decorator. If something catches my eye I put it up somewhere. And, I'd be very organized if other people (hubby) didn't live in my house also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kitchen!! It looks so homey!! Paul and I were talking last night that when we finally get our house I have to have carte blanche to decorate as I see fit which means "maritime/fishing cabin" theme because that's the only thing he'll live with LOL - I think I can work with that. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you really have to make organizing a priority and I have way too much other stuff going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to say if I had a kitchen that looked like yours, I'd pick that as my favourite room too! It's so nice!!

    Shabby Traditional - I like it, and I think my style is probably very similar! I work with what I have!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the wood you guys used in your kitchen - it looks great!!
    I am definitely not the most organized person in the world :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your kitchen really is great and so awesome your husband did it. My husband is a construction manager but I don't think would ever think of taking on a project like that

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're kitchen is still my favorite it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your counter tops and the wood for the cupboards is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails