Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pitcures of the Crazy Kids

We had pictures taken last week of the boys.  I promised to share so here we go:












We had cooperation from Bruiser for most of them.  And there is evidence of the ham that Turbo can be when ever he sees a camera.  The photographer described him as having so much personality, he was almost bursting with it.  She's right the kid definitely does not lack for personality.
The pictures of Bruiser were harder to get.  This two year old doesn't really like to have his picture taken at the slightly scary photo place.  The photographer was really patient and got some good shots even with his general noncompliance.
Those are my boys.  Different but so much alike at the same time.  Hope you enjoyed seeing the pics we got.

9 comments:

  1. Those pics are just precious! What adorable boys you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. They look like they're a blast to hang with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never understood the horror that kids feel about going to get pictures taken. I remember my sisters getting each other so hysterical one time that in the picture, they look like they've baked the sun for hours, their cheeks were so red. One got scared and no amount of trying to convince her could calm her and that got the other one started. It's so weird, they just get scared for no reason!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh! I can't decide which one is my favorite, # 2 or # 4!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take the second one down! That is such a cute expression on Bruiser's face! Reminds me of someone...just can't quite put a finger on it....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pics I must say, they must brighten your day.
    Yes he likes like he's lapping it all in, with his big grin.
    Even sticking out his tongue, probably some song that could be sung.
    Ok I needed a rhyme for the last one, so now I am done.
    I will go off and rhyme somewhere and get out of your hair.
    Goodbye from the cat, with the very nice hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, your boys are so
    adorable!

    Thanks for stopping by today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pictures turned out fantastic. Every.Single.One!!! You have some pretty adorable lil guys :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails