Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, Shmunday

After a fun weekend visiting family, none of us were really ready for Monday.  Especially since last week was Spring Break around these parts.
And I am not helped in my Monday appreciation by the nasty head cold I have.  I feel as though I'm trapped inside a fish bowl stuffed with cotton.  Such a fun place to be.  Makes sleeping very difficult.  However, because I'm mom, there has been no avoiding all mom duties.  I've gotten out of a couple, but not that many.  The joy of being mom.
Anyway, I hope everyone's Monday is better than mine.  Of course, that won't take much.

7 comments:

  1. Even the fun stuff isn't fun when you're sick. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girlie I hope you start feeling better soon! Being a sick momma is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you lots of get well wishes..and prayers! Do stop by if you can...I'm having a Shabby Apple Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. being a mom and being sick is the worst. you don't get that break.feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's almost Wednesday so I hope you are feeling better by now! If not, I hope it is soon to come! Being sick is sucky, but especially when you still have to take care of kiddos.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails