- Bruiser didn't cry at daycare drop off yesterday. It was amazing. And oh so appreciated by both mom and the sitter. Hope today can be as nice.
- We are making forward progress again on the potty front. We may be shooting it all in the foot with the trip we are taking, but maybe not. We can only see.
- Turbo has been doing well. He's managing to get his work done at school and that is making him quite proud of himself.
- Insomnia really needs to pack its bags and move out. It has taken up residence recently, but we are not happy with this particular house guest.
- I started reading the Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriager. Fun paranormal steampunk series. I'm really enjoying it--it's light and fun and interesting. I may be reading when I should be doing other things like dishes, blogging, and such.
- Two weeks until our spring break road trip. We are semi excited. OK, way excited. And not a bit nervous about being in the car for so long with little boys. I am hoping that I have enough to keep them occupied.
If you just have any old post link up with Shawn and Impulsive for Talk to Us Tuesday