Thursday, June 12, 2014

Spin Cycle--Father's Day

And Father's Day rolls around once again.  This year it does not fall on Nick's birthday, but next year will. Our plans this year are to go camping.  We will hopefully be going with some friends up to an area that is only about 30 minutes from town. 
We went to this area last year twice:


With luck we will find an out of the way spot to have three campers collected and have a grand old time.  I do need to get the boys a card to give to Nick and figure out some small gift for him.
After all, Nick makes a pretty cool dad.  He's patient, interactive and he truly adores his boys. What more could you ask for in a dad?

He is the most wonderful guy I know.  Lucky me I'm married to him and lucky kids, he's their dad.

Do you have a dad you'd like to feature, have some ideas on fathers?  Spin it up and link up with Gretchen and Ginny Marie, they would love to have you!

Second Blooming


5 comments:

  1. Aw. Sweet tribute to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great way to spend the Father's Day weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are a very fortunate person to have such an engaged father for your boys. Nice tribute and have a great weekend camping in God's country.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a beautiful place to camp! My husband's birthday is on the 17th, so some years his birthday is on Father's Day, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nick's the best! Hope his Father's Day and your camping expedition were terrific!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails