Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Randomly Random Tuesday

And here we are for another Tuesday.  One day closer to our minivacation next week.  Well, sort of, Nick has a talk and we are all going.  But hey, time out of town and we will get to show the boys something fun on the way.
Now on to the random:
  • I have been totally sucked into Castle.  Having it show on TNT in marathon sessions has been less than good for my productivity.  I am really enjoying it.  And probably will until about the 6th or 7th season.  That seems to be the limit for me with most dramas.  After that, they jump the shark for me and I stop watching.  Sad, but true.
  • It has not been hot here at all.  We are barely making the 70s during the day and hitting the 40s at night.  Makes planting gardens a crap shoot.  It could just freeze again. 
  • Last night I thrilled and pleased 75% of the family with dinner.  A one-pot spaghetti that turned out pretty darned good. The one displeased member was of course, Bruiser.  Then again, it was all mixed together and had sausage in it.  The horror.
  • This:
  • Change the dog to our Thullee and this is how we wake up most weekend days.
  • Sad to hear that Casey Kasem, Mr. Top 40 and the original voice of Shaggy has passed away.

  • Even with the lack of hot weather , we are still dealing with those nasty mosquitoes.  Poor Bruiser looks like he has the chicken pox, he has so many bites. They hover near the doors and look at us all as walking buffets.
Well there's my random fort the day. 
Go link it with  Stacy! She who is now Random Queen, or our fearless leader of the random!
Stacy

5 comments:

  1. People keep telling me that I'd like Castle because I watch Bones but I've tried and can't get into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Castle is a good show. I am with ya on Casey Kasem. I grew up with him on the radio. :P Great randomness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm I've been wanting to try one of those one-pot pasta recipes I keep seeing on my Pinterest & Facebook feeds. Sounds delish to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how nasty the mosquitoes have been already, and in broad daylight too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Castle!! I've watched it from the beginning - though this season (Season 6) I haven't been able to watch yet, but luckily it's in my Hulu+ Queue for when I have a change to binge watch. Which, I suspect, will be soon! ;) So far no shark jumping has occurred. :)

    So sad about Casey Kasem - Shaggy will never be the same.

    Mosquitoes are very annoying - luckily we haven't run into any here yet, knock on wood!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails