Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WWTK-A Little Bit Woo Woo

Halloween is creeping up on us and it makes one think of things that go bump in the night, mystical stuff and anything creepy.  That is if you like to get a bit scared.  So on to the We Want To Know questions:

1. What makes you feel most alive?  Getting into the mountains.  We love going camping or just for a drive, but I love bumbling down a dirt road in the mountains.
2. Have you ever had a paranormal experience? No, not really. I've creeped myself out when I was home alone, but nothing concrete as far as ghosts go.  I do have deja vu often enough for me to note it. It's really weird to feel like you've done something before but know you haven't.
3. How do you feel about horoscopes? They are fun, but not for taking seriously.  Although they can be startlingly appropriate at times. I am on the cusp of Leo and Virgo so I get to read both and chose the one that fits better.
4. Do you read reviews before you watch or read something? I like to peruse reviews for books, but only seriously bad reviews will put me off reading--mostly for editing errors. I have found that my tastes don't often mesh with the mainstream, so I take all reviews with a grain of salt.
5. Are you more of a "yes" person or a "no" person? more yes than no, unless you're talking to my boys. They might say I'm more no than yes.

Grab the questions and play along!
Link up with Kensie and Scriptor.  They would love to have you join in.

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails