Friday, October 18, 2013

Confession for Friday

I am so glad it's Friday!  This has been one long week. And now to confess:
  • I have been really sore this week.
  • Falling down the stairs on Tuesday morning was not the best way to stay pain free.
  • Graceful, that's me.
  • We got snow.
  • About two inches that stuck.
  • Over ice.
  • It's a skating rink out there.
  • I foresee quite a few falls today.
  • May I not be one of them. (knocking on any wood in reach)
  • Our weather will warm up next week.
  • All the way to a predicted high of 56 on Wednesday.
  • It's gonna be a heat wave.
  • I get to have a hot date with the vacuum this weekend.
  • The animals are shedding at an alarming rate.
  • There's enough hair on the floor to make another animal.
  • And the dust rhinos are charging the kids.
  • I've been making dinner more regularly.
  • Last night's dinner was received with few protests, but several directives to Eat! from the adults in the house.
  • It's a good dinner when they kids eat and don't complain about the offereing.  
  • Sadly those dinners are few and far between, but since I don't care to limit my diet to chicken and ramen, protests about dinner will inevitably continue.
  • At least until they hit that ravenous teen age stage.
So do you have anything to confess?
Link them up with Aubrey.
FRIDAY CONFESSIONAL at HIGH-HEELED LOVE

1 comment:

  1. You fell down the stairs? You poor thing! Be careful with the snow and ice out there.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails