Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WWTK--Orgainzed--Not so much

Time to avoid what you should be doing and answer Mamarazzi's questions for the week:

{1} What is your go to spice/seasoning when cooking?  Garlic powder.  I put it in almost everything.  Except maybe sweet stuff.  That wouldn't taste good at all.

{2} What room in your house best represents your personality? (brownie points for a pic)  My personality?  Hmm, I'd like to think it was my living room or bedroom.
The living room area I love the most.  See bookshelves even there.

Truthfully it's probably the bookshelves I have.  Not really a room, but the varied selection gives some insight to what I'm like.
The romance shelves--I'm a historic Romance junkie.

Mystery, true crime, fantasy, humor, I got some of everything.

The non fiction and hard back novel shelves


{3} On a scale of 1-5, 5 being VERY, how organized are you?  I'd say around a 3.  I'd like to be more organized but I live with small people and they bust organized all to heck.

And two from YOU!!

Amanda wants to know:

{4}What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?  To enjoy working, do what you are interested in.  If you aren't at least interested in it you won't last at it.

Scriptor  wants to know:

{5} Do you keep any little (harmless) secrets from your significant other?  Who doesn't?  he doesn't need to know everything.  Who I have harmless celebrity crushes on, what I think of...oh yeah, he reads these--Hi Nick!  No secrets here.  Nothing to read here.  Love you!

Now go answer the questions yourself.  Link up with Mamarazzi and Crazymama.



null

10 comments:

  1. I didn't think of celebrity crushes; good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos brought me back to a sweet memory of an old friend ... she had a bookshelf filled with romance novels (just like yours)!

    That advice is so good - and something that I keep in mind as I go through schooling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a total garlic powder junkie.... lol EVERYTHING is better with that stuff! LOL Well almost everything....

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your room and Garlic seems to be a cooking theme

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bookshelves everywhere! My inlaws house doesn't have one single bookshelf in the entire house - freaks me out. And I tell Jimmy absolutely everything too. HA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drooling over your bookshelves. I would love to have something like that in my house eventually. I'm such a bookworm!
    -Mrs. Match

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books. Your room looks cozy.

    Great advice.

    And I like how you said small people kill being organized.

    Great answers. Thanks for linking up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am swooning over your bookshelves! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. you can learn a lot about a person from their book shelves.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your response to #5! My husband often reads mine, too. Small people really do bust the organizing! Your LR area looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails