Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Random Tuesday

Well I survived a relatively bad Monday.  I'm so glad it's Tuesday just because it's no longer Monday.  Now let's random up the place.

  • We have really been enjoying the Olympics.  It's nice that NBC is showing different sports on different channels.  I feel we are seeing more of the games this year.  Not just Swimming and Gymnastics, which is all I really watched four years ago.
  • The relief of going on our trip by train is tremendous.  Both Nick and I were dreading the drive out there and especially the drive back.  If Bruiser had been bigger (and more potty reliable), I don't think there would have been as much dread about the drive.
  • We are actually looking on the trip as a fun adventure now.  Across the country by train.  We get to travel in style.  Someone else is doing the driving, at least most of the way.
  • I get to spend the weekend going through little boy clothes.  I need to see what Turbo is going to need for school this year, cull out the small clothes, go through Bruiser's room and reorganize the clothes there so I have a place to put the clothes I'm culling out of Turbo's room.  Sounds like fun, no?  You want to be here for the fun, don't you?
  • I think I like the winter Olympics better.  You don't have to watch all the political commercials during the winter Olympics.
Not wildly exciting this week.  Next week will be a frantic laundry and packing blur.  Again, sounds like fun you don't want to miss, right?
Well fun you really don't want to miss can be found at Stacy Uncorked.
Stacy
Also at Shawn and Impulsive's little get together.

Seriously Shawn



6 comments:

  1. haven't been watching the Olympics this time not sure why and hope you have a great trip

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been fun watching the Olympics, but I am with you on the political ads!

    Train ride? Sounds fun! Plus you can get up and move around when you want, which is heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought train travel was cool; I just don't know if I could spend that much time on one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A train trip across the country? That does sound exciting! What an adventure. I can't believe all of the different Olympic sports I have seen in just four days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Travel by train... awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boys are going to love the train trip.

    I'm also mid-way with sorting out the kids clothes.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails