Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WWTK--Food, Glorious Food

Time to avoid what you should be doing and answer the questions posed by Crazymama this week:

{1} Walking down the cookie aisle at the store, what do you pick?  I'd choose Pecan Sandies.  Pecan shortbread cookies.  So good.

{2} Would you rather eat chips or crackers? Which kind?  I lean toward chips but love a good cracker on occasion.  Favorite chip (currently) is Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles. For crackers, I like anything garlic flavored.  Pita chips are especially good.

{3} What kind of pickles do you like?  I love a good baby dill.  Sweet gherkins are good too.  I don't do many pickles any more--they have way too much salt in them.

{4} What is your favorite candy? I'm all about salt water taffy right now, but can never turn down a good dark chocolate turtle.

{5} marycate wants to know about your beverage preference.
Coke Or Pepsi? Diet Drinkers?  I lean more toward Pepsi, but will go with Coke depending on what is less expensive, and has caffeine free versions in the store when I'm buying twelve packs.  Otherwise I go for sprite or root beer--caffeine free all the way.

This was an easy week.  Grab the questions and link up with Mamarazzi and Crazymama.

null

11 comments:

  1. love sweet gerkin pickles occasionally and pecan sandies were my grandmas favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. last summer when we went to the beach, I got a bunch of saltwater taffy and man, I know it's probably not true but it tasted so much better from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandies are good. The simply shortbread were right next to the sandies the other day. I saw cashew sandies too.

    Great soda picks. I like a good root beer. It's making me queasy these days though.

    Great answers! Thanks for linking up and stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love turtles! But not dark chocolate =( I don't like it, and that sucks because it's good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't had salt water taffy for years! was a great treat :)
    pecan shortbread cookies sound so good - haven't had them. would look for them, but then i might become addicted... so i'll take your word for it that they are yummy! :)
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shortbread, dill, and Ruffles all the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm sour cream and cheddar...excellent choice!
    And now, since you mentioned Root Beer, I think I'm going to have to go to A&W tonight for supper. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just remembered that I had some chocolate truffles in my handbag, score!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diet Pepsi here too!

    I love lists like these - it's fun to learn the little things behind a blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmmmm salt water taffy! There is a company that makes the best stuff ever here! www.taffytown.com check them out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails