Monday, April 25, 2011

Four things

I've been tagged!  Raven at Stuperhero Extraordinaire tagged me to find out quite a lot more than four things about me.  Here you go:

Four places I go:
  1. Work--as a geologist--mostly, the thing I went back to school for, amazing I know.
  2. Albertson's--for our groceries, the one trip to the store I can count on during the week.
  3. Out with the girls on Wednesday night--so needed for my sanity.
  4. Camping when the weather is nice enough to cooperate.

Four smells I love:
  1. Yankee Candle Macintosh Apple--so yummy, I want to eat it.
  2. The smell outside after a summer rain storm.
  3. The smell of campfire--brings back memories of good times in the summer.
  4. The smell of the beach--don't get this one often, I live way to far from the beach.

Four Favorite TV shows
  1. Bones
  2. Mythbusters
  3. What Not to Wear
  4. Top Gear

Four Favorite Movies
  1. The Lord of the Rings
  2. Mamma Mia
  3. Goonies
  4. Groundhog Day--for sentimental reasons.


Four Recommendations
  1. Mental Floss sort of an unconventional take on history
  2. Everything Should Taste Like Bacon because you can never have enough bacon--or can you?
  3. Get outside with your kids--follow them and be amazed by what amazes them.
  4. Take your moments of sanity where you can get them, a glass of wine, a good book, a good meal...learn to appreciate the small things, it helps the big things seem less overwhelming.

Four People Who Should Tell Us Their Fours
I'm supposed to tag four people to do this one, but I'm not going to--I'd have a hard time just choosing four.  So if you want to share, consider yourself tagged.

11 comments:

  1. Love your fours! Especially your smells. :D

    Learning to appreciate the small things has been key to retaining what little of my sanity is left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Groundhog Day is one of my all-time favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice fours, especially the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...you can't beat the smell of the beach/ocean. I'm looking forward to living much closer to it...IF we can ever sell this house! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least 1 of all your choices in each category I agree with. Especially the smell of a campfire. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great getting to know more about you. We are a lot alike! Especially with the wild west outdoors and smells. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes more bacon tasting things would be good... But this could and is taken too far sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are 4 of my favorite smells too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't have any tv or movies in common? How is that possible?

    Good news! We have the same smells in common. Those are all excellent choices!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fun one! Maybe I'll tag myself.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved your four smells. and your movies. excellent taste.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails