Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday, Time to Confess

TGIF! And I really mean that.  Friday took forever to get here this week. I am so so so glad to see Friday. Now to get to going home time--the best part of Friday.  Before that comes though, it's time to confess:

  • I ran this morning.
  • It's been almost two weeks since I last ran.
  • Weather and work kind of got in the way.
  • But we are going to have good weather for a while so running is back on the agenda.
  • I start a run of field trips with Turbo's school next Wednesday.
  • They studied our state history and now they get to go see some of it.
  • Turbo really wants us to go with him.
  • We will take it while he still wants us around him in public.
  • Our days are numbered.
  • He turns ten the end of this month.
  • I get to take the kids and my mom shopping tomorrow.
  • Gives Nick a day to himself.
  • There was just enough frost/water on the steps this morning that I slipped and fell down.
  • Yep, clutzy me is roaming free.
  • It's a wonderful thing when Mother's Day falls on a weekend I don't have to do laundry.
So what are you confessing today? Link up with Aubrey and confess it all!

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg


6 comments:

  1. Now, I'm not a mom, but I'm pretty sure that Mother's Day always falls on a weekend =)

    Hope you didn't hurt yourself with that fall this morning.

    I really, really, really need to start running again.

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend, and Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the run! It's always hard to get back after some time off.

    Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting back to the running! I'm going to start soon... I swear! ;)

    Have a great Mother's Day... and yay for no laundry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job on the run! You're doing better than I am with it right now!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos on getting back to your running and Happy Mothers Day to you! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails