Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Randomness for Tuesday

Whew, Monday is over.  On to Tuesday.  Which is much better than Monday, since, you know, it's not Monday.
And Random:

  • Cream of wheat makes a good breakfast if you have time. Turbo enjoyed his this morning.
  • I really like having CMT or GAC playing in the morning.  Music videos are a nice way to start the day.
  • Still running.  Not liking it, but hoping to see results soon.
  • Off on another field trip with Turbo tomorrow. All day with about 30 9-10 year olds. Last week wasn't too bad, but I was so tired when we got home.  And I hate the bus seats.  Most definitely not designed for adults.
  • I really get a kick out of Dog Shaming and Shame Your Pet. Mostly because my pets aren't so weird if other people's animals are doing funny, disgusting things too.
  • Our weather this week:
  • Has anyone else noticed the creepy pictures on Facebook that come with the offers to become a counselor in 18 months? Today's was a baby in an eggshell held in a hand. Yeah, not inspiring me to jump into the counseling business.
  • A beach sounds heavenly right now. Cabana boys, umbrella drinks, no worries.  A few good books.  I could go for that.
That's all the random my brain can come up with this week.  Go see Stacy for more.

Stacy
And join up with Shawn and Impulsive for Talk To Us Tuesday. No rules, just fun, link up.
Seriously Shawn



1 comment:

  1. I had the counselor ad today with a pic of a Cabbage Patch Kid. What is THAT about??

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails