Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute


 
Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality has his Monday Minute questions up.
So here goes:
  1.  What drugs have you done in your life?
    I'm a good girl and there was only that one time--uhh, what was the question?  Alcohol on occasion and maybe that one time with a bit of pot but I didn't inhale--yeah, I didn't inhale.
  2. A/S/L?

    36/F/WY
  3. Do you pick your nose?

    For those really annoying ones, yes.  Sometimes a tissue is just not going to do it.
  4. What's your favorite childhood cartoon?

    It's a toss up between Scooby Doo and Bugs Bunny.  I love them both.  Now Scooby Doo is a favorite of Turbo's, we see lots of Scooby Doo now.
  5. List the URL, of what you believe to be the best blog post you've ever done. http://tttandme.blogspot.com/2010/01/year-one-is-over-now.html   This may not be my best post but it is one of my favorites.
So, go see Ian and answer the questions for yourself.


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet post, your fav one.

    I posted an award for you today on my blog.
    XD

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails