Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dear Someone

Dear Dentist,
Please make sure you treat my little boy carefully.  Make sure he won't remember any of the things you are planning on doing to him.  Four teeth are a lot to pull at once and the spacers will make him sore too.  I really don't want him to be afraid of you.  I don't want him to remember the pulling and tugging.  Please be good to him and work quick and well.  Next Tuesday is going to be rough enough on the poor kid.  Here's hoping that the next time you see us he won't have these issues.
Very worried Mom

Dear Turbo,
You did a fantastic job at your school program.  I'm proud of you and the program was wonderful.  I hope next year will be as good.  Now you just have to make it through the rest of the year.  Then summer starts.  You only have five weeks left.  You can do it!  (And I'm sorry your teeth have been bothering you so much.  Let's hope that the dentist can fix it all up for you next week).  And we will be playing some Tomb Raider this weekend, I promise.
Love Mom

Dear Mother Nature,
I hate you.  I say that in the nicest way.  You really need to take another look at the calendar again.  It says S-P-R-I-N-G on it the last time I looked.  The snow you are sending our way is kind of out of place.  Last weekend is was 10 inches, Sunday night is was 1.5 inches, today it's another inch, the rest of the week has snow/rain predicted.  Rain is ok, really.  I'm getting cabin fever here cause we can't get out on the weekends.  Give a mom a break, OK?
Cooped up mom

3 comments:

  1. Ah the dentist. Good luck.

    And mother nature can suck it. I'm over it.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Turbo! Wishing you some sunshine and spring weather.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails