Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute


I was poking around the blogs I follow and saw Momma Fargo was playing a new to her(and me) meme.  Monday Minute hosted by Ian at The Daily Dose of Reality. He gives questions and you post your answers.  Sounded fun so here goes:

What's wrong with fake breasts?

They are just so round and perky.  I wasn't that perky when I was 16.  I always wondered how women with those fake boobs go up and down stairs comfortably.  They look nice, but the logistics escape me.

List your latest run-in with the carnival of Idiocy.

Hmmm-idiots.  They are just everywhere, but my latest run-in has to be the drivers who think they are safer when they drive 10 miles below the speed limit everywhere.  You are not safer-you are a hazard to those of us who drive the speed limit.  Also very annoying.


Name one thing you'd like to tell your ten year ago self.
Better times are coming and the hard work will pay off.  Keep on keeping on and I promise the light at the end of the tunnel is not the on coming train.  I was working crazy hours for a chiropractor, my husband was out of town all week working and the grind was getting us down.  It would have been nice to know where all the hard work would get us.



What's your favorite word that's not in the dictionary?
Mantard--thank you Momma Fargo!

Why do fools fall in love?
Why not?  Fools need love too, and they don't know any better.

4 comments:

  1. In regards to the boobies...it's quite simple..when you have an augmentation, they attach a special 'feeler' to your foot..(Think a cat's whiskers)...this way climbing stairs is a breeze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite non-word coincides with boobs - chesticles (also thanks to a fellow blogger).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Loved your answers! And you are welcome about the mantard word. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is a fun little meme thing! Short and sweet! I would LOVE to tell my younger self a few things. Though I don't think I would have listened to myself!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails