Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wednesday Hodgepodge--February!

Questions!



1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight? I'm more the keep my emotions close to me.  If I trust you then you will see more of them, but I don't tend to broadcast them.

2. How did you meet your closest friend? One of my closest friends is the sister of one of Nick's best friends.  I met her when she moved here and Nick's friend introduced her to me.  It took some time but we ended up going out for drinks regularly and found out we enjoy a lot of the same things--thrift store shopping, country music, reading, and fantasy shows on TV.  We have a great time when we get together.

3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed? My favorite would have to be a strawberry milkshake. Least favorite pink grapefruit. Most recently consumed would be grilled salmon.

4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain. At Christmas. Nick was so
pleased with the guitar I got him, and so surprised. I was thrilled to be able to get him something he's wanted for ages.




5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite? Not really a fan, but Nick really enjoys Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.  He has yet to miss an episode.  He records them and watches them at his leisure. I have enjoyed watching the occasional episode with him.

6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?  Hmmm, I can't really think of a recent time. 

7. My favorite __________________right now is _________________.  My favorite pastime right now is reading.  Of course it always has been, but I'm really liking it now that it's the time of year to curl up and snuggle in due to weather.

8. Insert your own random thought here. My poor Turbo has bronchitis.  He has tons of meds and is coughing something awful.  Poor kid.  I wish I could make him all better.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... My favourite "pink food" would have to be cotton candy - a treat I never miss at fair time!

    I've been really enjoying curling up in the evenings with a book as well. It's been SO cold here, there really isn't much else to do other than read & watch TV! I like that it gives me a good excuse. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking guitar, no wonder Chris was pleased. Living in a sea of testosterone can't be easy. Nice blog page.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails