Now on to the random:
- I have not passed the kidney stone, but it's mostly done moving. I wanted to curl up in and ball and cry yesterday during the worst of it. So much worse than labor pains, and nothing to show for it when you are done. No one, and I mean no one, asks to see the kidney stone.
- We might be close to having Turbo caught up from when he missed a week to Bronchitis. At least I hope he's caught up.
- Bruiser has been playing ninja warrior and the game involves a lot of sword swishing, with sound effects provided by Bruiser. These sound effects are at just the correct level to be instantly irritating. I'm not sure how he does it, but he manages to find that one thing and then repeats it over and over and over...
|Or closes the door, or turns off a light...|
- At BuzzFeed there is a run of photos for a guy who makes his own bookstore groups. Really, check them out--Animals I Want to Wrestle, Guys who lost their shirts...
- Any body want to come clean the house for me? What, no takers? Come on, it'll be fun...
- We have been exploring Netflix recently. It is kind of addicting. Although, I don't think I'm ready to give up satellite just yet.
Have a great Tuesday and random it up with Stacy.