Thursday, February 19, 2015

Spin Cycle--Binging

Everyone binges on occasion.  Be it books, food, chocolate, beer, or something else, we all binge.  There are so many devices these days that make binging so much easier cough*Netflix*cough. They say moderation in everything, but sometimes binging can be so much fun.
For the spin Cycle this week, Ginny has asked some questions that pertain to binging:

1. What have you been reading lately? I have been glomming on romances recently.  The time of year and all.  Having the Kindle makes reading one book after another oh so easy. I have been an avid reader all my life and really can't conceive of anything that would be worse than not having access to books in one form or another.
2. Is there anything good on your television?  We just recently got access to Netflix.  We have been exploring the wonderful world that is available in entertainment there.  This last weekend, while I folded clothes I got to watch the first season of Friends.  Nick and I we only casual watchers of Friends when it was on TV originally.  That was the time of retail and evening work and limited cable access. Being semirural here in Wyoming, the over the air channels are iffy at best. It's nice to be able to watch them in order.
3. Is there something that you can’t get enough of? Books, always.  Time, definitely.  Sleep, perpetually.

What might you be binging on currently?

6 comments:

  1. Books are a best friend. Can't get enough of them myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in need of a good book right now! I just finished an incredible book that I'm going to write about tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been binge reading lately. I ended the last year binging on the Century Trilogy by Ken Follett and then this year binged on the Game of Thrones series!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I watched most Friends episodes as they originally aired here in Europe and have since seen many a repeat. The first kiss between Ross and Rachel was actually something we talked about at work the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the kids finally back in school I hope to start spending more time on sewing and reading. I just finished the Blue Delilah book. It was good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I were more of a reader. Spend most time reading blogs and writing these days.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails