Thursday, February 12, 2015

Spin Cycle--What You Love

This week, in honor of Valentine's Day, the Spin Cycle is what do you love.  There are many things I love.  My family, good friends, a good dark beer, a nice glass of Merlot, a wiggly dog all happy to see me...
So yeah lots of things I love.  I think a list is in order:
  • Nick
  • My boys, Turbo and Bruiser
  • The pets we have: Guiness, our elder grumpy dog; Thullee, the over enthusiastic younger dog; Piper, the cat of all cats.  They light up our lives
  • Our many good friends, that keep us from crawling into a cave and hiding.
  • A great glass of dark beer (which Nick has a batch perking away in the basement right now!)
  • Lobster, crab, shrimp, scallops, shellfish of most persuasions.
  • A good steak.
  • Smoked ribs.
  • A good book.
  • Family time.
  • A road trip.
  • Camping.
  • The first shower when you get home from camping.
  • Road hunting--looking for a road you have not been down and seeing where it goes, be it paved or unpaved.
  • Four wheeling.
  • Hugs from my guys--big and little.
  • Random thoughtful moments from Nick.
Now, before I get maudlin, let's see what you love!
Link up with the Spin Cycle!



2 comments:

  1. What a great list! And I totally agree with you--there is nothing like a shower after a camping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great list. I have never been camping, but have been in the mud up to my chest and can relate to wanting a nice warm shower after a long day outside.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails