- With tomorrow being Valentine's day, I'm kind of hoping that Nick does something for me.
- It won't be a romantic dinner out, we have friends coming to town and that means chinese out with about 12 people, counting the kids.
- But I still hope he does something nice for me.
- I plan on having something for him.
- Nothing extravagant, but something.
- This weekend will be busy.
- Not only do we have friends in town, but Bruiser has a birthday party tomorrow.
- We did manage to get his school Valentines and party snack in his backpack today.
- I always feel good when I get all the ducks in a row.
- Laundry this weekend too, because the laundry elves are lost again.
- I think they went to party with the house cleaning fairies.
- They certainly aren't hanging around my house.
- Personally, I would much rather chuck the household chores and read, but that's not really possible.
- If I don't do it, no one else will.
- But hey, wine makes all the chores easier to do right?
- And chocolate.
- Chocolate makes everything better.
Friday, February 13, 2015
I haven't done a Friday confession for a while, so here goes: