Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Confessions

I haven't done a Friday confession for a while, so here goes:
  • With tomorrow being Valentine's day, I'm kind of hoping that Nick does something for me.
  • It won't be a romantic dinner out, we have friends coming to town and that means chinese out with about 12 people, counting the kids.
  • But I still hope he does something nice for me.  
  • I plan on having something for him.
  • Nothing extravagant, but something.
  • This weekend will be busy.
  • Not only do we have friends in town, but Bruiser has a birthday party tomorrow.
  • We did manage to get his school Valentines and party snack in his backpack today.
  • I always feel good when I get all the ducks in a row.
  • Laundry this weekend too, because the laundry elves are lost again.
  • I think they went to party with the house cleaning fairies. 
  • They certainly aren't hanging around my house.
  • Personally, I would much rather chuck the household chores and read, but that's not really possible.
  • If I don't do it, no one else will.
  • But hey, wine makes all the chores easier to do right?
  • And chocolate.
  • Chocolate makes everything better.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that's what is missing at my house...fairies! I hope you have something special for Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where my fairies went. They must be with yours having a gay ole time. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails