Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Musing and MMMM

So, this last weekend was not as relaxed as I expected it to be.  Well, OK, it was relaxed, just busier than we originally planned.
Saturday started off with the weekly grocery run.  Nick and I accomplished that one in short order.  Then Nick headed out to the garage so he could take advantage of some decent weather and brew a batch of beer. I hung out inside and read.  It was nice.
Around 4 we headed over to some friends and had dinner.  Bruiser had a great time playing with his friend B.  We headed home so we could check on Turbo, who was still getting over Bronchitis.
Plenty of army/survivalist was played.

Sunday started out pretty quiet and I had visions of a nice quiet day reading.  But another friend of Bruiser's called and we ended up over there for a good chunk of the day.
Sunday evening was again quiet and the guys got to watch The Avengers and have some guy time. All in all it was a good weekend, but busier than I expected.

And now for MMMM.  It's a freebie week and since Valentine's day is this weekend, let's get mushy.
Thompson Square with If I Didn't Have You:

Trace Adkins with This Ain't No Love Song:

And Lady Antebellum with I Did With You:


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect kind of weekend - just enough busy but not overloaded. ;)

    LOVE your song choices today as usual! :) Perfect! Have a great week! :)

    Girl Crush i’m Already Callin’ You Mine when i Kiss You In The Morning gives me a Brand New Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice songs. Thanks for sharing.

    http://csuhpat1.blogspot.com/2015/02/music-monday-some-80s-valentine-music.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, you've definitely rocked the house today! Thanks for joining us. Boy everyone is just rockin' the house all day today! eeeeeeeee hawwwwwww I'm lovin' it cuz it's bout time I got my boogie on how about you? THANKS FOR THE DANCE y'all!!! Have a danctastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First two are new to me I lurrrve Lady Antebellum

    Have a tanfastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm late.
    Thanks for sharing and hanging with us!
    Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails