Friday, February 14, 2014

Confessions for Valentines

Hooray!  It's Friday.  It's been a while since I was so happy to see it be Friday.  Let's confess and then get on with getting to the weekend:
  • I am so over this week.
  • Dentist visit.
  • Sick Turbo.
  • Bruiser's issues that are currently mostly unbloggable.
  • It's just been really stressing.
  • But this weekend should be great fun.
  • We have friends coming in on Saturday.
  • Tonight we are having crab legs at home with the boys.
  • Some wine will be consumed.
  • I might be able to lobby a bit of chocolate tomorrow from the chocolate store.
  • I've started on the laundry--and Grandma is helping to get it through the washer and dryer.
  • Now about Valentines day...
My sweetest Valentine.
These guys.
This boy.

And this boy.
 All the perfect Valentines.
Do you have a valentine?  Or are you boycotting the "holiday"?

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! yeah, my week has been insane - as evident by my non-blogging. Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I've never boycotted Valentine's Day but I know people who have and I think it's just weird. Valentine's is about love and love is everywhere.. I LOVE the pic of you and the hubs and those adorable boys of yours! I happy you had a happy Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails