Friday, January 11, 2013

Time to Confess

Friday is here.  This means it's time to confess.  Here we go:

  • I'm really happy it's Friday.
  • It's been a long, strange week.
  • It's snowing today.
  • I'm kind of happy about that.
  • Wine is good.
  • I was oh so happy to see my hubby home last night.  
  • In no small part because he came home bearing wine.
  • It's going to get Cold here.  
  • Like 9 degrees F for a high.
  • I really do enjoy Big Bang Theory.
  • I'm really over the whole potty training thing.
  • Bruiser has peeing down, but the rest of it...
  • ...nope, not happening.
  • I don't know what else to do.
  • I'm about ready to give up.
  • I'm so ready to sleep in tomorrow.
  • Of course I get the pleasure, dubious though it is, of doing laundry this weekend.
  • I'll try not to have too much fun.
  • You want to be me, don't you?
Go link up with Audrey, she's subbing in for Mamarazzi right now.

Photobucket


15 comments:

  1. LOL. I am happy it's Friday, too! Woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband came home bearing my favorite wine one evening this week. =) Needless to say he got lots of positive attention that evening.

    I don't have children, but I imagine Bruiser will get the rest of the potty training when he's ready. I hope for your sanity that it's soon though.

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these days I am going to have to bite the bullet and start potty training and I really really do no want to. And brrr 9 for a high! I am so sorry that is awful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stayed up until 3am just so I wouldn't have laundry to do this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wine is always good!

    Hang in there, sooner or later the rest of the potty training WILL happen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is COLD! It's going to be in the 70's tomorrow where I'm at. Hope you have good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wine is good. As are husbands bearing wine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No not really!! LOL, you are too funny, but I'm glad it's wine time! Have a good weekend and do something besides laundry??

    ReplyDelete
  9. It HAS been a long week, I TOTALLY agree there!!!

    Mmmm wine IS good. I wish I had some in the house right now I think I'd get myself a glass. LOL

    9 degrees... SERIOUSLY? Brrrr

    Potty Training is No Bueno fo sho!!! He will get it.

    Laundry... The Never Ending Story. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Big Bang Theory - I LOVE IT! I went to a boarding school for science and math in high school and I feel like I am reliving those days when I watch the show. Always glad to find another fan!

    Enjoy the laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Big Bang Theory is one of my favorites! I hope you do find some time for enjoyment this weekend. I will be joining you with the mountains of laundry at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like colder weather, but 9 degrees sounds super-duper cold! Hope you have a nice warm fire inside to keep you warm - oh, the wine and your hubby will help too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I was all...de de deee....reading along and then "WINE IS GOOD" killed me. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wine IS good! :)

    Also it snowed a TON here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh you guys are still here. It is like a high school reunion where you walk in and find yourself again among friends. I have missed you all. I hope you haven't forgotten me. I loved your confession. I am so happy to see they are still there.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails