Monday, May 6, 2013

Didn't Feel Like It

This last weekend just didn't feel like a weekend.  Part of it was that we had to leave for work stuff Sunday at noon. That does put a dent in the weekend.
Friday evening, we hung out with the kids and had a mostly normal evening.  I got a bath, Nick watched some movies and the boys took over the upstairs TV and watched Animaniacs.
Saturday I finished the laundry my mom helped start.  I did tons of laundry.  This week, the sheets, towels and some blankets that needed washing all came together for a trip through the washer and dryer.  Thirteen loads of laundry later, there's not much left in the house that needs washing. I'm sick of laundry.
Sunday was quiet, Nick and Turbo went to shoot Archery and I hung out with Bruiser.  My mom came over at 11:30 and we headed out to pick up our coworkers that were riding with us up to Gillette.
A cocktail reception, some time alone in a hotel room, and Monday morning comes far sooner than I want it to.  By lunch my presentation will be over. Come on lunch!
How was your weekend?  Ours sure didn't feel like a weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Hope your presentation went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a bath last night and it was marvelous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how was the presentation? Piece of cake right?

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails