- Migraines suck. At least mine aren't so bad I have to go to the ER or anything, but still, light sensitivity sound sensitivity, pounding head, and on occasion nausea make for a less than wonderful time.
- Boys can't play quietly. It always escalates to loudly laughing, yells, and squeals (or shrieks, mostly of laughter, but sometimes anger). I am happy they can play together, but there are times...
- My talk I have to give the end of the month is a 30 minute talk. Put me out of my misery now. I so dislike talking in public. I'll end up doing OK, it will probably not last 30 minutes--nerves will shorten it to around 20 minutes, but I can take some questions, I think.
- Bruiser has sort of given up on the pooping thing. He was doing well before Christmas, but then he kind of stopped. He may end up back in pullups if he doesn't figure out he needs to start going again. Those I can throw way.
- Nick discovered how to hook the computer up to the TV. Totally fascinated him and the kids. Nick investigated Hulu and then played with Google Earth and Turbo found Google Universe. Good geeky entertainment for an evening. Now to figure out how to use the Xbox to watch Hulu and such.
- Anyone have any good suggestions for games for the phone--free ones--that are fun and interesting? I have Cut the Rope, 100 floors (which I routinely have to cheat on), Angry Birds, Angry Birds Star Wars (that the boys are far better at than I am) and my personal favorite Solitaire I'd like a few other suggestions.
- I'm home today because the sitter is sick. Another day to rest and hang with Bruiser will be nice.
So what's your random? Go see Stacy and share.