- I'm really tired of hearing I'm not happy, I want to do something cool, I'm hungry, That doesn't make me happy from Bruiser. You'd think he was 15. Sadly he's not even 4 yet.
- Bruiser gets the goofy juice today so his tooth can be capped. We shall see how it affects him.
- I am looking forward to getting a bit of reading in while on my trip.
- Have you noticed that Facebook is asking questions? I keep getting 'How are you doing Vandy?' and 'What's going on, Vandy?' It bothers me that Facebook is trying to be concerned or show "interest" in me. I much preferred the 'What is your status?' question.
- On the potty front, there's not been much forward action. We are in a holding pattern, quite literally. I'm not sure he will ever get the whole thing figured out. Oh, eventually we will, but it doesn't look good right now. It like he was only going to the bathroom because Santa was coming and after the big guy's visit he decided that he didn't have to any more. I'm about ready to give up.
- Turbo has started swimming lessons again. He's happy. He also gets to sign up for an after school club again. He did cooking last time. This time he's thinking science, or maybe Computer Adventures. They are run by the school and he really liked the cooking club stuff he did last session.
- Why are little boy games so violent? There's fighting, maiming, crashes, general mayhem. Maybe it's just boys.
- Turbo has really expressed a liking for science fiction. He liked the classic episodes of Star Trek we watched last week, he like The Matrix and Independence Day. He has not really protested most Sci Fi stuff we've showed him.
Send good thoughts my way tomorrow morning as that's when I have to give my talk in Dallas. By lunch I'll be done with it. Hope your week is going well. Go see Stacy for more random Tuesday Thoughts.