Anyway, on to the random:
- The boy are both rockers. They will air guitar with the best of them. Bruiser has a pretty decent head bang too. We are so proud.
- I colored my hair again. I like it. It's dark and curly:
- The boys have decided on their Halloween costumes. We have a pair of ninjas. they each look different, but they are both ninjas. And quite happy with the choice.
- Two weeks til the election and then no more political ads. I can't wait.
- Nick comes home tomorrow. Hopefully after this he won't need to go out of town for a while. And maybe next time I will be going too. It will take some baby sitting coordination but I think we can manage it.
- Potty Boot Camp Project Bare Tushie starts today. With any luck Bruiser will have pooping down pat by next Thursday. He's going to be bare butted until then, except for excursions out of the house. Wish us luck. I'll admit he has the idea, but most definitely not the practice.
- I have brownish bananas on my counter. Time for banana bread. After swim lessons tonight, I think banana bread is in order.
- Our first winter storm is heading our way. We could get significant amounts of the white stuff. I'm almost looking forward to it, as long as Nick can get home.
- I had to laugh. Last night we were listening to Poison in the kitchen while I did dishes and cleaned up from dinner and Bruiser asked if we could listen to it again in the morning. He wanted Grandma to hear the great music too. I had to tell him that the music we were listening to was most definitely not to Grandma's taste--she didn't like it when I listened to it in high school, she sure wasn't going to like it now.
- My mom also doesn't like the fact that I color my hair. She just can't get used to her "blond" daughter being a brunette. Even though my hair color for the last few years has been far from blond. At most it was a light brown. Still rebelling after all these years.
And link up with the lovely Shawn and Impulsive for Talk To Us Tuesday.