Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WWTK--So Mad!!

We Want To Know time--this week it's what makes you mad:
1.) When was the last time you got unreasonably mad and why? The boys annoy me all the time, but to get unreasonably mad takes a lot.  It's been a while since I was really mad.
2.) Tell us one person you cannot stand. I don't have anyone that I truly can't stand--I'm old enough to know I can avoid most people I don't like.there are a couple of people at work that I'm not fond of, but I can mostly avoid dealing with them.
3.) List two things that humans do that piss you off. Stupidity that is avoidable and serious lack of common sense both piss me off.  People are so stupid sometimes.
4.) What was the last lie you told? I promise that I'll do something in just a minute--usually while reading or playing on my Kindle Fire.  It's usually longer than a minute.
5.) Name one thing about yourself you would honestly change if you could. I would be more outgoing.  Being an introvert is not so fun sometimes.

How would you answer the questions?
Link up with Kensie and Scriptor.  They would love to have you join in.

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I tend to get unreasonably angry with people who litter, it is such a stupid and unnecessary thing to do.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails