Wednesday, September 25, 2013

WWTK-Favorites And I am Alive

Hi everyone!  I know you were all worried sick about me, right?  No?  Well maybe one or two of you.  I was down with the flu.  So much fun. Doing better now and trying to play catch up with everything that had to slide while mom was down.  Not that Nick did a bad job, but there were things I still had to catch up on.
Now let's see what We Want To Know has for this week:
{1} If you could be any animal, what would you be?  A cat.  They have a wonderful life.  Eat, sleep, be loving when they want to, pampered, and they look so cool.
{2} What is your favorite color, why? I really like Green.  I look good in just about any shade of it and it is soothing to me.  Purple runs a close second though.
{3} If you could only have one meal for a month, what would it be? Lobster.  I love seafood and we live so far away from the ocean that it's a real treat when we do have it.
{4} What is your dream car? An SUV.  One that I can load up and then take to the mountains and drive down a bumpy dirt road with no trouble. Not wildly picky about the make or model as long as it's four wheel drive.
{5} If you could be doing anything right now, what would you want to do? At home sleeping or reading with absolutely no interruptions and all the tasty snacks (that won't add a pound no matter how much I eat) I want.

So, how would you answer the questions?
Link up with Kensie and Scriptor.  They would love to have you join in.

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're back up and feeling better! I did notice you were MIA!!

    A cat is totally the answer here. Even though I'm not a cat person. They live the life!!

    I really need to try lobster someday... I think I'm missin' out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an SUV. I had to buy it so I'd have enough room for our family. It has third row seating. It's a GAS HOG!!! I seriously wish I could get rid of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame ... hope you are really better!

    I would love to be a cat, perfect life! And I'm with you on the SUV, but some how it must be light on fuel :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails