Friday, September 20, 2013

Confession Time Friday

Whew, survived the week.  I have not been so happy to see a Friday in a very long time. Nick gts back this afternoon and I get some relief in the kiddo department.  Helpful, because I think the kids were generous with their germs and I have what they had last weekend.  Yay!
  • I truly wish my kids could kepp thier germs to themselves.
  • Thullee is fitting in just fine.
  • He's driving Guiness nuts, but Guiness is dealing with him far better than we expected.
  • He getting big too.
  • We had frost this morning.
  • I had to turn the furnace on.
  • Tis the season of warm chili, soups and casseroles.
  • Not that I have a go to casserole.
  • Should probably try to figure one out.
  • Got any suggestions?
  • With fall comes all the fall stuff we need to do.
  • Like get firewood.
  • Clean windows.
  • Find the snow shovel.
  • Tune up the Four wheeler.
  • Send Nick hunting.
  • Start baking.
  • Wash all the blankets in the house.
  • Kind of like spring cleaning, only it's so the house is nice to be in when wee can't go outside.
  • When Winter lasts as long as it does here, we definitely need the house to be nice.
  • Helps some with the cabin fever.
So do you have confessions for this nippy Friday in September?  Link them up with Aubrey.
 

2 comments:

  1. That reminds me we need to order our wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh. Hey. Where is your Monday post? My confession is I didn't get to your Friday post until Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails