Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WWTK--Favorite stuff

We Want To Know time again.  Mamarazzi is asking this week:
1)  What is your favorite room in your house and why? (bonus points for pictures)  I have to say our master bedroom.  It is calm, cool, quiet (it's in the basement) and with the attached bathroom, just about the perfect master suite.  (Sorry no pictures, it's not exactly showcase ready, the laundry mountain is growing.)
2)  What is your favorite time of day and why?  It's a toss up.  I like the going home form work time--especially on Friday, but the time after both boys are in bed is pretty good too.  I like the going home from work time because I get to see my little boys again.  I like the after bed time because I don't have to be on duty to police squabbles and such.
3)  What is your favorite genre of music (or band/singer) and why?  Right now I like country music, but I still like the 80s rock and roll I grew up with.  The country I like today reminds me of the rock I listened to in high school.  It's fun and I really identify with it.
4)What is your favorite go to snack?  Is it something you keep on hand?  I have sunflower seeds to nibble on.  Yes they are salty, but they are better for me than munching chips and such while I read.  I try to keep them on hand, especially if I'm reading a lot.
5)What is your favorite form of exercise or way to keep moving?  I like dancing and swimming.  I also like to walk.  Finding time, motivation and opportunity all at the same time is somewhat more challenging.

So answer the questions and join up with Mamarazzi, Crazymama and Queso.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Great q & a, Vandy J! I like the go home from work time as well. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the time of day thing - I love picking Jude up from school and hanging out with him, but then I love it when he goes to sleep and I have a little peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, like 80's hair bands?? Cuz I love those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. now dancing is fun especially on wii

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite room in my house is the master bedroom too. Mostly because it's MINE. Sprite's toys get kicked out when she does. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love when the kids are in bed too! its the only time of day where i can actually hear myself THINK! plus i love having a little down time with the hubs...its always nice to just enjoy the quiet together :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D Sunflower seeds sound great right now! Great answers. Swimming is the best exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL @ laundry mountain...i feel ya, my washer and dryer FINALLY got hooked up today and i am facing a day of laundry tomorrow!!

    thanks for linking up...i just adore you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails