Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WWTK--Dream Homes and Blogging

Here are my answers for this week:

  1. What do you love about blogging?  The lovely people that I have met.  I hope to be able to meet some in the real world but I feel I know so many more people now.  Since I have troubles with friend making in my college town--people change over about every four to five years--blogging has helped me make friends, have an outlet that's not just my husband, and side step all the awkward face to face stuff.
  2. What is your favorite scent of candle/air freshener?  It changes with the seasons.  In the winter I love the scent of cinnamon or apples.  In the summer I love the smell of fresh fruit or flowers.  Because most air fresheners are too strong to begin with and then to weak to end with, we stick to candles.  Yankee candles mostly.  They smell good, the scent carries, and we can use them when we need them.
  3. How would you describe your style?  Casual mom.  Both in my wardrobe and in my home.
  4. What are 3 things your dream home would have that your current home doesn't have?  A larger back yard.  A better set up kitchen and dining room.  An attached two car garage.
  5. Do you look at your keyboard when you type?  Most definitely.  Not even spell check can help if I don't.
Go join the lovely ladies hosting this shindig and join in.  Mamarazzi, who asked the questions this week, Queso and Crazymama.


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Yankee candles ARE the best, and I am not just saying that because I am biased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my best friends are in the PC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Sorry, I'm playing catch up since I've been MIA all week so far. I have visions for updating our home all the time. John is seriously considering yanking my HGTV and DIY Network priviledges since I get ideas and invade his weekends with projects. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live in a college town? Me too!!! It is a different world that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved making friends through blogging! I sometimes forget that I don't know them all in real life :)

    I love vanilla scent, any time of year...mmmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We definitely need to meet in real life someday. I'd love that!

    Mmmm Cinnamon, I am ALL about Cinnamon when it is chilly out.

    Casual mom, that is a perfect description. I may use that if someone ever asks my style again. LOL.

    I want all my dream home things to come true... one day I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This past year I have made so many bloggy buddies. It's been awesome!

    See now... I am a total Scentsy over Yankee now....

    I can remember back when taking typing in high school. I always looked at my keys. My teacher would tape a folder over the keyboard so I could look! To this day... I still look at the key board.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo a garage great thought and yay another finger watcher

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I go on a commercial audition, they give me a brief description of the wardrobe I'm supposed to wear. "Nice casual", "Business attire" and the one I get the most nowadays - "Casual Mom". So you'd be ready to go every day!
    I didnt' seem to get in on the WWWK deal this week, but I'm going to try for next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you imagine of all us networked bloggers had a giant get together? Chaos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. weh we were looking for houses all of those were on the list...especially the attached garage.

    thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do candles too, or wallflowers.

    i like your casual mom statement.

    thanks for linking up and coming by and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Casual Mom - that's a good style description. No why couldn't I just say that instead of all that nonsense that I mumbled?

    I would LOVE a bigger back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I keep hearing stuff about Yankee Candle but have NEVER tried it myself. Maybe its time to get with the "in" crowd!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails