Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy, Happy!

Happy list time with Mamarazzi.  I think it really helps to remind myself of the things that make me happy, especially when the week starts to get me down.

  1. It makes me happy when Bruiser comes up to me for a hug.
  2. Snuggling with Turbo makes me happy--it doesn't happen very often any more.
  3. Having a warm fire on a cold evening makes me happy.
  4. New bedding makes me happy. (Even if the reason for the new bedding is a puking cat).
  5. The new laptop we have makes me happy.
  6. The new router we have makes me happy in that it works!
  7. Getting out of town makes me happy--weather permitting.
  8. A snuggly blanket and a good book make me happy
So there you have it.  What's making me happy this week.  Go see Mamarazzi for more happy lists.
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Those are all wonderful, snuggly, wintery happy things! I too adore clean sheets. NOTHING like it. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a snuggly, cuddly happy list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no! a puking cat, so sad...but new bedding YAY!!

    thanks for linking up so i could have a good excuse to stop packing and bask in your HAPPY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great list especially the snuggling with a good book part

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your list is all the same stuff that makes me happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great happy list! I especially like the snuggly blankie about now in this nasty cold. Oy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a laptop soooo bad! That would make me VERY happy :) Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. #8 makes me happy, too! It is cold here today!!! Brrrr.....

    xoxoxoox,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails