Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Confessions

Time to confess all, Glamazon style.
  • I am dreading the whole Christmas card thing. 
  • And procrastinating doing them.  New Year's cards anyone?
  • We're hoping to get a Christmas tree this weekend.  If the weather permits.  We will all troop to the mountians and cut one down.  It's a tradition.
  • Last year we had a pre-lit fake tree.  I felt like I was cheating.
  • I have discovered a new drink I like very much.  Coke and Vanilla Vodka.  Yum.
  • They could be dangerous.  
  • I have to do laundry this weekend.  Have I mentioned before how I hate laundry.
  • The alternative is too expensive though.  They have yet to create decent disposable clothes.
  • Therefore I must squeeze in laundry this weekend.  
  • THe towels will probably still be waiting on Monday--laughing at me from the basket.  
  • Shut up towels.
  • I'm looking forward to Christmas this year.
  • I get a week and a half off paid for winter break.  Working at a University has it's perks.
  • Of course that means lots of togetherness with the boys.  I may be really happy for the 3rd of January.
  • Actually there will be no may about it, I will be very happy on that day.
Well that about covers my confessions this week.  Go see Glamazon for more confessions.

6 comments:

Sparkling said...

They do make new year's cards, though they are hard to find, and I've started sending them. I have more time after Christmas and I feel better about it than Christmas cards, for some reason.

Shell said...

coke and vanilla vodka sounds AMAZING!

shortmama said...

Im getting a fake prelit tree this year and I dont even care if its cheating because its easy lol

Day 2 Day Living said...

Coke and vanilla vodka sound delicious. Coke hurts my stomach terribly though.

Myya said...

I've never done the fake prelit tree but with 3 little ones & a hubby who doesn't love getting a tree it would be so nice about now... at least I'd have one that way. Sigh. Hmmmm maybe I can talk hubby into a tree of any kind within the next week or so.
I've got my Christmas cards ready to mail... now I just need to go buy a million stamps. That part sucks big time! I think New Years cards are a FANTASTIC idea... it will start everyones years with a smile. Definitely an option for ya!

Laufa said...

my piles of dirty clothes and towels laugh at me every day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails