Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I have been quite good this year.  No really!  There are just a few things I would really like to get this year.  If you have them in your bag, I'll gladly take them off your hands.

  1. More patience.  I have two little boys and one big one.  A bit more patience would be appreciated by both them and me.
  2. The ability to yell less.  I think the first request will help with this one.  I would like to yell less at my boys.
  3. Time.  More time to spend making cookies, playing in the snow, just playing would be nice to have.
  4. A maid to make the time for playing easier to come by.
  5. And if those things are too hard to get under the tree, just send something sparkly.  That makes up for a lot.
So there you have it Santa.  Do you think you can help me out here?  See you in a few days.
Merry Christmas to the guy who never gets Christmas eve off.
VandyJ
Image from google imaages

3 comments:

  1. great list! I need those things too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you get everything you want including the sparklies.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray every night for more patience. It's usually for patience with my co-workers. Time and sparklies would be nice too! Hope you and your family have a fantastic holiday and that Santa is good to you...

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails