Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Rocking the Random

OK, maybe not Rocking but definitely enjoying the random.  Tuesday, you just aren't appreciated:
Let's Random:
  • Turbo has bounced back from his crash this weekend.  His elbow still looks pretty nasty, but he's healed up pretty well everywhere else.
  • I'm loving the gas stove.  Pictures tomorrow, but everything is cooking well--even the baking is turning out fantastically.  I really didn't realize how tired the old oven was getting until using this one.
  • I have a final today.  I'm not really worried about it, well except for the part of my brain that is freaking out over a TEST!!!! I'm not concerned about the grade--I wanted the information, but I'm not going to go after a masters so the grade really doesn't matter.
  • In signing up for the class, I had to apply for admission to the university.  I am therefore classified as a Non-traditional student.  They evidently don't differentiate between employees taking classes and real students. I am an employee taking a class, not a true student at the university. They do have quite a few more perks for non traditional students now though.
  • A thought:
  • So last week we got new phones.  The magic of a phone that holds a charge, does what you want it to, and for Nick, doesn't have work email is amazing.
  • Our weather is going to pot again this week.  They are even threatening the snow stuff.  I knew spring was teasing us last weekend.

So, what's your random?  Go link it with  Stacy! She who is now Random Queen, or our fearless leader of the random!
Stacy

3 comments:

  1. It's 90 here today! I think we skipped Spring. Good luck on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow would make me cry. It's supposed to be 90 here this week!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails