Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WWTK--Favorites

Time for some favorites on We Want To Know.

1. What is your favorite warm beverage? I'm very partial to chai tea.  I've never been much of a coffee drinker. And most tea seems bland to me, but I like chai.
 

2. What is your favorite color? Green and then purple.
 

3. What is your favorite quality about yourself? I'm dependable and a good listener. 
 
4. What is your favorite thing about the holidays? Being with family and enjoying the interaction.
 
Not a holiday picture, but family.

5. What is the best book you've ever read? This one is tough.  I've read so many good books.  One I tend to recommend to people is a Mercedes Lackey book called The Fairy Godmother.  This book is one I can read over and over again.  It takes the fairytale tropes and turns them on their ear.  It is the first of a series and I have read and enjoyed all of them, but I keep going back to the first one for a comfort read. I also enjoy books by David Eddings.  His books are mostly fantasy, but very well written. I have read many of his books over and over again. I'm currently reading them out loud in the car when we take road trips. Turbo is totally caught up in the story.
Grab the questions and play along!
Link up with Kensie and Scriptor.  They would love to have you join in.

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm I love chai tea too! Lately I've been drinking a blend called chocolately chai - kind of like a spicy hot chocolate, but lower cal! :) YUM!

    I'm going to have to read that book someday, sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chai tea is delicious! I just had a giant mug of it last night! My mom is a HUGE Mercedes Lackey fan! She has a huge collection of her books!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails