Friday, December 27, 2013

It Was Christmas

So Christmas happened:
Making cookies for Santa.

New gloves from Papa and Nana

Santa hat fun.

New Christmas footie jammies  

Santa was good to us.

Diving in.

Happy boys.
That was Christmas.  We had all the grandparents over for breakfast. Nick and I made a very yummy breakfast casserole.  It was so good, my mom has requested the recipe for my aunt and cousin, and Nick has decreed we will be making it again soon.
I got a necklace and earrings from the boys.  Nick got a remote control helicopter.  He loves it.
Everyone is most satisfied with what they got for Christmas.
How was the day for you?

1 comment:

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails