Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday



I saw this on a couple of other blogs and thought it looked interesting.  I'm gonna give it a whirl.

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then c'mon back to link up! If it floats your boat, you can even grab the blog hop code! I would love it if you'd link back to me, Mama M., but that's not a requirement! ;)

If you don't have a blog, but want to play along...feel free to answer the questions in the comments of my blog, or any blog along the way! And remember, the linky is always open til Sunday night...so any of you who are late to the game, can still play along! (Aren't I thoughtful?!!)

Questions for Friday, May 28th: (Special thanks to Lorilynne, Erin, Sandy, Kyrsten, and Renee for their question suggestions! If YOU wanna be linked in a future 5QF, c'mon over here, to my community and offer up your best question suggestions!)


1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?
    White water river rafting.  I've rock climbed, ridden roller coasters, snorkeled and I have no interest in jumping out of a perfectly good airplane.  I would also like the scuba dive but I live very far from any tropical ocean so I limited there.  Swimming pools are no fun to scuba in.

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?
    I really want Alten Brown's new cook book The Early Years.  After that I think I may get a game or two for the Wii.
3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?
    I liked the twisty slides.  I also enjoyed the playground equipment that looked like a fort.  Had hours of fun playing there.  Oh and we had these tire swing things that would spin individually and go around in a group--you could get seriously sick o them from too much spinning and swinging--perfect for kids.

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?
    I like a hearty breakfast if I don't have to cook it.  Otherwise I like to bake quick breads, coffeecake, muffins, scones, things like that.  Mostly though, Nick does the big breakfast on the weekends. 

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?
    I fall somewhere in the middle.  My house is clean but cluttered, you know people live there.
Now go answer the questions yourself and link with Mama M at My Little Life.

6 comments:

  1. I love Alton Brown! He's so entertaining on Good Eats. I need to see if that's even still on, cause I haven't seen it in a while. Good pick!

    Visiting from 5QF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answer to #1. I was thinking, I AM afraid to white water raft... BUT it's not something I've ever wanted to do. Seriously it looks like you're asking to die. I have two friends that one has had someone close to her die (and the body was never found) and the other a cousin die white water rafting so, for me, that is one way that I can guarantee that I will not die because I never intend to do it.

    And LOVE your comment about breakfast -- if I don't have to cook it! Ha ha! That's greatness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was more of a fan of those merry-go-round things. Of course, I wanted to be the one to sit in the middle and have someone push the thing really fast so I got dizzy, but they were still fun.

    Thanks for your comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love alton brown and always just go on the web and take his recipes.. but that is a good idea to just buy his cookbook.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post, a great way to get to know you! I can TOTALLY relate to #5... I am definitely somewhere in the middle too. How does a busy mom not be in the middle? If you've got a busy family & your house is spic & span I'm a little suspicious ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails