Questions? We've got Questions:
1. American Idol is back for a 14th season. Are you watching? Have you ever watched? If you were to audition for the show (or were made to audition), what song would you sing? No, we aren't watching this year. I'm sure Turbo and Bruiser would get into it, but we just aren't that into competition shows. Nick and I did watch the year Carrie Underwood won, but that was the last year we did. If we want a competition show now we watch Face Off on the SyFy network--it's a makeup artist show and there's very little of the back biting and nastiness that invades other shows.
I do know I would never sing in front of people. The most I do is sing in the car to the radio.
2. Mark Twain is quoted as saying, "If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And if it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first."
So when did you last have to 'eat a frog'? Or two? How'd that work out? I look at this one as getting the unpleasant tasks out of the way as quickly as possible. Mostly I do try to do this, but when I find a good book or have something more fun to do it's hard to stay task oriented.
3. If you were going on safari, what is the number one animal you'd want to see? An elephant. Or a giraffe. Both are pretty cool animals.
4. January 21st is National Granola Bar Day. I know. Do you like granola bars? Chewy or crunchy? Your favorite flavor? How about regular granola? Let's exhaust this topic in honor of the holiday okay? Granola bars are a standard around our house--but only the chewy kind. On occasion, I like the crunchy ones but recently, they seem so sweet that I'm just not that into them. I do like granola cereal with my yogurt. And I have been known to make my own granola.
5. If only__________________________________________. There were more hours in the day. Time keeps slipping away from me...
6. You can add one item to your bedroom. What will it be? Keep it family friendly please. another closet. Clothing storage is at a premium in or bedroom currently.
7. What is one thing you've enjoyed about winter thus far? If it's not winter in your corner of the globe, what season is it, and what is something you've enjoyed about whatever season it happens to be? I have enjoyed the snow we got at Christmas. Too bad it's mostly ice right now. Hoping for more snow soon. Cold is easier to take when it's white outside.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Turbo is doing a space unit at school and gets to keep a moon journal. This could be interesting. I'm not sure what his journal should include, but I know from personal experience, the full moon gives me insomnia. Turbo's journal will probably not have that included...